The name of the Association is "Central Pakistan Air Force Retired Officers' Association" abbreviated "Central PAFROA" Islamabad hereinafter referred to as the Central Association. The Central PAFROA has its four Regional chapters at Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi and Peshawar. The office of the Association is situated at Sector E-9 PAF Complex Air Headquarters (Directorate of Welfare) Islamabad. In 2001 Central PAFROA was registered with Govt for a period of six months. In 2004 Central PAFROA got registered with Govt permanently.
The composition of the Central PAFROA (General Body) will be as under:
Ex-Officio Members from AHQ
Assistant Chief of the Air Staff (Admin)
Director Medical Services (Air)
Director of Pension
Director of Education
Rep of Shaheen Foundation
Members from PAFROA
Presidents and Secretaries of Regional PAFROAs.
Two retired Officers from each Regional PAFROAs.
Director of Welfare
The organizational structure of Central PAFROA is as under:-
The aims and objectives for which the Central Association is established are as follows:-
- To promote collective welfare activities for and on behalf of regional PAFROAs through the active participation of members
- To provide necessary information to the members in order to facilitate their rehabilitation in civil life after retirement.
- To provide social, cultural and literary interaction among members and with other associations to enhance quality of their lives.
- To provide a central platform for discussion of common problems faced by its Regional Associations to achieve their goals and to seek their resolution.
- To ensure provision of improved and easily accessible medical facilities to its members.
- The Central Association will run on non-commercial, non-political basis and for charitable/welfare purposes only.